Trade freeze must be lifted! urgent!

REASONS:

1- INCREASING ECONOMIC PROBLEMS OF NODES (Some nodes are closed, some will be closed soon!)
2-SOME NODES DID NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AND CANNOT GO TO THE MAINNET
3-NEW INVESTOR LOSS!

Are you caps-lock-talking about the “Transfer-Freeze” during MainNet stabilisation or the fact that XX coins are not yet “listed” on an exchange?

both of them

Got it, really! and I don’t want things to go wrong for the needs of a small group. but there must be a solution. We are all together on the ship! ok let’s change the subject: can problem nodes be supported? Can the November, December and January compensations be paid in cash from the treasury? like usdt! The team got support with the last sale but the nodes got nothing! There are those who are bankrupt and those in need!

I see your reasons in opposite way.

1. It’s market. I will take each free spot and I know lots who do the same ;-). Please, all who doubts, close your nodes now ;-).

2. When Mainnet needs more nodes it will adjust requirements including trade freeze lift!

3. How many we will lose? :slight_smile: 5 whales and all the project will go down? :slight_smile:

So I will shout too now :-D.

TEAM DO NOT LIFT TRADE FREEZE. I BEG YOU :-D. I HAVE SELFISHLESS STRONG REASONS!!!

I thought again my friend; your demeanor is scary! You say “let the weak die”! You speak like a baron on a democratic platform in this age!
1- they do not doubt; their strength to endure is running out!
2- The needs of the supporters are as valuable as the needs of the network!
3- It’s sad to lose another one! humanitarian service; cannot be devoid of human feelings!