Orange XI Initial Selection!

We are happy to announce that the initial selection for Orange Group XI BetaNet node operators can be found here!

As with our previous selections, our goal is to accept the most complete applications that indicate they could meet the hardware and bandwidth requirements while also maintaining the decentralization of the network. We also value the comments and support the applicants receive in the BetaNet forum and their willingness to respond to any questions or provide additional information.

In this initial selection, we have rejected nodes that have not indicated they can meet the previously announced minimum requirements. We have also reached out to a number of nodes to ask for further clarification and are offering them the opportunity to provide some missing information before we publish the final decision. As always, if no response is received, these nodes will not be added to the list.

In this selection we noticed that there is a significant number of applications within the Eastern Europe bin. As a result, we have had to be highly selective with this group of applicants and have had to make some tough decisions in order to preserve the decentralization of the network.

For other nodes that were not selected, please keep in mind that this is an initial selection and is subject to change. We strongly encourage participation in the forum and welcome your responses so please let us know why we should reconsider your application!

Thank you,
xx network node team

15 Likes

I’m glad to be among the lucky ones who are in the team’s initial decision. Thank you to everyone involved and congratulations to everyone in advance!

1 Like

I am sooooo HAPPYYY :smiley: I did the first step!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Everybody, lets dance dance dance :man_dancing: :dancing_women: :dancing_men: :smiley:

Thank you all!

3 Likes

Thanks to the team! Congratulations to all and good luck to all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Whoo-hoo, I’ve waited! This is very good news. Congratulations, everyone.

2 Likes

The start of the day is great :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for believing in my potential

Yeah selected! :grinning: Thank you!

Happy to be here. I hope I can make a significant contribution to the development of xx.network

1 Like

My dream almost came true. Thank you!

So quickly the time went by. I didn’t notice that there were already initial results. Too bad I’m not on the list yet. I will still keep submitting my applications and advise all the guys to do so if you didn’t make it. We have the future behind us! A project like this is not to be missed.

Good Friday to all and congratulations to potential validators :partying_face:

I am happy for all my colleagues. Your initial decision is a good kick in the pants for me in terms of not relaxing. I will use this time to my advantage and try to get on the next list :smirk_cat:

Thank you @Arte @Keith @Robbie84 and other team members!

Thank you for your choice.

Thank you

Wow very great decision

My congratulations!!!

1 Like

Really amazing news :smiley: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you

thank you very much