Regarding node runner applications

I can see alot of the applications comes from russia.

Not that I have any problem with that but how does the team make sure to spread the noderunners so they are evenly distributed between all countrys? To make the network more resistant against government interference such as internet shutdown.

1 Like

It is the same group of people and you can tell by the applications and commenters.

They can not even finish a short application and just want node compensation. Not really good selections except 1 or 2 from what I saw.

You should be disqualified if you do not even finish every questions

We made the node selection process public so all members of the xx.network community can participate. If you feel there are applicants that do not meet community or technical standards please comment on the particular application. Likewise, if you feel an applicant is a good candidate, please comment.

2 Likes

Hi @keith does the selection happen primarily based on the technical skills of the applicant?

@vipul No. If you ever need any help, just ask.

This is encouraging. Signs of a healthy community :+1:

I have submitted my application. Hope it gets through

Welcome Vipul
Join the discord, people and staff will help you set your node up there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Eyez I am on discord and will shout for help once my application is processed … Hopefully