Orange XIII Final Selection!

The final selection of the Orange Group XIII BetaNet node operators can be found here.

Applications remained open for a second period of public comment. We reached out to a number of applicants to ask for further clarification. We also encouraged nodes to continue to actively participate in the forum and answer any questions posed by the node community.

Taking into consideration the further detail they provided we made the decision to add 5 more nodes to the list, bringing the final number up from 37 to 42 nodes.

We have not included nodes that we did not receive a response from in the final decision.

We want to thank everyone who commented and helped us with this process!

Thank you,

xx node team

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:Yahoooo great news! Congrats for all who in the list​:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

I am very happy to be part of the team !!! :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

4 Likes

Hi, congrats! Hope to see u at Discord!!!

2 Likes

Hi welcome! Join us at Discord as well!

1 Like

Will do though :blush::+1:

1 Like

Good day all! Did any of the Orange XIII Final Selection get a registration code?

@Meteorite_Boy Did you receive your registration code? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yes I did, about a week ago. My node is up and running already​:relieved::blush:

1 Like

Up

1 Like

The code was never sent to me :pensive:, I already wrote a request to support [email protected] several times and wrote to discord, but the code was never sent! There are 2 days left to launch the node and I don’t understand what to do and where to write yet! :scream:

@Robbie84 if you know, please tell me where to turn to get the registration code! :pray:

Hi, please send a email to: [email protected]
Don’t forget to submit your application number and use the same email address which you used to fill out your application.
Welcome to the XX community! Join us at Discord.
Best,
Robbie

1 Like

Thank you very mach!