Orange XI Initial Selection!

I am sooooo HAPPYYY :smiley: I did the first step!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Everybody, lets dance dance dance :man_dancing: :dancing_women: :dancing_men: :smiley:

Thank you all!

3 Likes

Thanks to the team! Congratulations to all and good luck to all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Whoo-hoo, I’ve waited! This is very good news. Congratulations, everyone.

2 Likes

The start of the day is great :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for believing in my potential

Yeah selected! :grinning: Thank you!

Happy to be here. I hope I can make a significant contribution to the development of xx.network

1 Like

My dream almost came true. Thank you!

So quickly the time went by. I didn’t notice that there were already initial results. Too bad I’m not on the list yet. I will still keep submitting my applications and advise all the guys to do so if you didn’t make it. We have the future behind us! A project like this is not to be missed.

Good Friday to all and congratulations to potential validators :partying_face:

I am happy for all my colleagues. Your initial decision is a good kick in the pants for me in terms of not relaxing. I will use this time to my advantage and try to get on the next list :smirk_cat:

Thank you @Arte @Keith @Robbie84 and other team members!

Thank you for your choice.

Thank you

Wow very great decision

My congratulations!!!

1 Like

Really amazing news :smiley: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you

thank you very much

Another great community effort!

I must say that I am psyched by the 2 nodes in South Africa! Also it’s nice to see increased representation in the the South Americas and Asia :grimacing:

Getting better