Orange X Initial Selection!

We are happy to announce that the initial selection for Orange Group X BetaNet node operators can be found here!

As with our previous selections, our goal is to accept the most complete applications that indicate they could meet the hardware and bandwidth requirements while also maintaining the decentralization of the network.

We also value applications that provide thoughtful answers to all the questions. We also value the comments and support the applicants receive in the BetaNet forum and their willingness to respond to any questions or provide additional information.

In this initial selection, we have rejected nodes that have not indicated they can meet the previously announced minimum requirements. We have also reached out to a number of nodes to ask for further clarification and are offering them the opportunity to provide some missing information before we publish the final decision. As always, if no response is received, these nodes will not be added to the list.

For other nodes that were not selected, please keep in mind that this is an initial selection and is subject to change. We strongly encourage participation in the forum and welcome your responses so please let us know why we should reconsider your application!

Thank you,
xx network node team

12 Likes

Thx team!

Thank you!

Thank You, People! I will do my best to support the network :blush:

Thank you! at xx network node team @Arte

WOW ! Thanks for the choice!

Thank you very much

Very much appreciate and are excited to be considered. Thank you!

What great news!! I am really looking forward to being part of the community

Thank you for your support and this great opportunity.

Let’s rock, fellows :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

This is great news. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I love this project so much and what the developers are striving for. Thank you for your work. Unfortunately I didn’t make it into the initial decision, but I will keep fighting as I really want to be a part of the xx Network! :muscle:

It’s a little sad not to see myself among those who got into the initial decision. However, I am very happy for all the guys who passed. I really hope I can join you, because I really want to contribute to the xx network.

1 Like

Dear team, please allow me to join the validators. I have very good internet and bandwidth, have all the necessary hardware and know how to maintain nodes :pray:

1 Like

Amazing news. Thank you so much

xx Network is a magical project. The guys are very lucky to have made it. I hope I can join in and help the developers too. Only together will we build the Internet of the future!

1 Like

I can’t wait to get the node up and running :smiley:

Thnx! Waiting for final selection :cowboy_hat_face: @Arte

Thank you! I’m waiting to run my node)))