Orange VIII Initial Selection

Hello everyone, I’m very happy that I have been selected for the oranje group VIII. :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Wow!
Hi everybody, it’s so cool to be in the initial selection :heart_eyes:
Thank you :pray:t2:

2 Likes

No one from Russia, what could be the reason?

Very logical and transparent process to ensure that responsive applications are through and also geographical distribution is managed well to ensure proper Decentralisation of network.

Two things which I believe could get on more node applications are:

• Launch of Mainnet

• Listing of Xx coin

:slight_smile:

wow!!!

закон яровой)

That answer are official?

1 Like

The explanation is in the OP.

1 Like

I am very upset that this time my application was not accepted( I hope candidates from Russia are not accepted, really because of the large number, and not for political reasons;)

Guys, I can and really want to participate in this cool project. I will be a serious and responsible node operator. I am for freedom of communication on the Internet, isnt it our goal?) And I behaved accordingly, as in the circle of friends. Perhaps prematurely… Please give me a chance to be part of this comunity. P.S. I already own Hardware for the node.

The Russian nodes for this application period will not be rejected outright, but rather automatically deferred to the next period.

https://staging-forum.xx.network/t/orange-viii-node-application-12446509133/4793

The only russian thing by my node is the language which i also can speak :slight_smile:

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

My mistake. Sorry.

The reason you weren’t selected is because you hadn’t responded to the community’s comments. The first two community comments were negative. I knew you wouldn’t be selected if the only comments were negative. I liked your specs so on the 12th I commented and hoped by appealing to your sense of humor you might engage the community and answer the questions.

You only responded after the Initial Selection was posted.

The value of the network in decentralization and it is clearly correct that the most popular geo should not be increased

1 Like

Yes, of course, i understand, tnx!

It’s 10 days already since the initial selection was published, have I missed the final selection somewhere?

I`m sorry too… But that was realy optional questions.123