Orange VII Final Selection!

The final selection of the Orange Group VII BetaNet node operators can be found here.

You can read more details about how the initial decision was made here which carries over to the final decision.

The final Orange Group VII selection consists of 90 nodes in 24 countries around the world, distributed in 8 geographic bins: Americas, Western Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and Asia.

As in our previous selections, applications remained open for a second period of public comment. We reached out to a number of applicants to ask for further clarification. We also encouraged nodes to continue to actively participate in the forum and answer any questions posed by the node community.

Taking into consideration the further detail they provided we made the decision to add 6 more nodes to the list, bringing the final number up from 84 to 90 nodes.

As we stated in the initial selection post, we have not included nodes that we did not receive a response from in the final decision.

As always, we want to thank everyone who commented and helped us with this process!

Thank you,
xx network node team

6 Likes

Hello! Will there be more selection in the future?

1 Like

Yes, we will be accepting applications and adding nodes through the Technical MainNet

1 Like

If you are a new node operator there are a few posts you might want to look at…
The most important is about backing up the node credentials, the crt, key and json files.
https://staging-forum.xx.network/t/lost-important-files-and-node-registration-reset-policy/4120

If you’re not familiar with logs, have a look at …
https://staging-forum.xx.network/t/the-xxnetwork-logs-and-useful-tools/1958

If you’re new to Linux, wiping out your entire system and starting over is usually the last thing you need to do.

If you have any difficulty setting up your node, you can get help on the xxnetwork Discord channel.

You can DM me as well, my Discord ID is Keith aka LordVetinari#9085 I’m on Korean Standard Time so it might take a few hours before I’m back at my desk so don’t panic. You’ve got the entire month of March to get things running.

For less back and forth technical support you can email general questions to [email protected] or ask them in an appropriate section on Discord.

Thanks for running a node!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Thank you for your trust! Glad to be part of the community.

was there the last selection round?

Hi @Arte

What does Orange denotes here?

Hi, How long does it take to screen applications?