Orange VI Initial Selection!

The initial selection for Orange Group VI BetaNet node operators can be found here.

As in all our previous selections, our main goal is to accept the most complete applications that indicate they could meet the hardware and bandwidth requirements and that provide thoughtful answers to the questions posed. Other factors that play an important role in the decision are the comments the applicants receive in the BetaNet forum and their willingness to respond to questions or provide additional information.

In this initial selection, we have rejected nodes that have not provided their specs or that have not indicated they can meet the previously announced minimum requirements. We have also received a number of applications that have used answers from previously submitted applications as their own, as a result, these nodes have been automatically rejected.

We also want to address the fact that in this group we received an overwhelming number of applicants from 2 geographic bins: Eastern Europe and Russia. While we have included a significant number of nodes from these bins in this initial selection, we have also had to be a lot more selective. We have had to make some tough decisions, but unfortunately this is the price of decentralization.

We have reached out to a number of nodes to ask for further clarification and are offering them the opportunity to provide more information before making the final decision. As always, if no response is received, these nodes will not be accepted.

If you were not selected, please keep in mind that this is an initial selection and is subject to change. We strongly encourage participation in the forum and welcome your responses so please let us know why we should reconsider your application!

Thank you,
xx network node team

12 Likes

Great news! Thank you for your trust!

5 Likes

I’m so happy to see my name on the list! Thank you!

5 Likes

Fantastic news. I am very glad to be on this list. Thank you.

5 Likes

https://staging-forum.xx.network/t/the-xxnetwork-logs-and-useful-tools/1958

https://staging-forum.xx.network/t/what-defunct-is-wrong/1945

https://staging-forum.xx.network/t/lost-important-files-and-node-registration-reset-policy/4120

4 Likes

Amazing news! So happy to see that I made the list!

5 Likes

Great news, thank you for adding us into the initial selection list.

4 Likes

Awesome, good news, thank you for your trust!

4 Likes

Cool news !!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great news, good to be one of the selected ones! Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Congratulations to all candidates for election. interaction, participation, sharing is good for a good future. Work for a free, secure and peaceful world.

4 Likes

Tnx xx_network for giving me the opportunity to run a node and become a member of the family.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I am very happy.

2 Likes

I am happy to participate in the project! Thank you for the trust!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m excited to be on the list.

3 Likes

Great news! Glad to be part of the community and hope to be on the final list!

2 Likes

Thanks! great news, glad to be on the list.

4 Likes

Fine!
Thank you very much for your trust.

1 Like

Very excited to be on this list and join this community. We are seeing such “breakthrough” censorship everywhere right now, and xx is going to be such an important part of the solution.

1 Like