Orange VI Final Selection!

The final selection of the Orange Group VI BetaNet node operators can be found here.

You can read more details about how the initial decision was made here which carries over to the final decision.

The final Orange Group VI selection consists of 63 nodes in 19 countries around the world, distributed in 8 geographic bins: Americas, Western Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa and Asia.

As in our previous selections, applications remained open for a second period of public comment. We reached out to a number of applicants to ask for further clarification. We also encouraged nodes to continue to actively participate in the forum and answer any questions posed by the node community.

Taking into consideration the further detail they provided we made the decision to add 4 more nodes to the final list, bringing the final number up from 59 to 63 nodes.

As we stated in the initial selection post, we have not included nodes that we did not receive a response from in the final decision.

As always, we want to thank everyone who commented and helped us with this process! For those of you who did not make it, or for those who want to participate and join our BetaNet, we want to remind you that applications are still open!

Thank you,

xx network node team

6 Likes

Thanks for your choice!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, very happy to be a part of this team
Looking forward to work together for a long period. Let’s goooo

2 Likes

This is great news! I’m so happy to be in the final selection. Thank you for your trust. I’m looking forward to work with you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great job, lets make this the best community

2 Likes

The development of blockchain and crypto technology is great. you are aware of it and your participation is hopeful. I think the future will be more dignified, safe and free. I congratulate you. don’t stop, keep going :slight_smile:

1 Like