Orange V Final Selection!

The final selection of the Orange Group V BetaNet node operators can be found here.

You can read more details about how the initial decision was made here, which carries over to the final decision.

We are also happy to announce that the final Orange Group V selection consists of 28 nodes in 12 countries around the world, distributed in 7 geographic bins: Americas, Western Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East, and Asia.

As in our previous selections, applications remained open for a second period of public comment. We used this time to reach out and ask further questions to all those applicants we found had potential but had not provided all the necessary information in order to be included in the final list. We also encouraged them to actively participate in the forum and answer any questions posed by the node community. Taking into consideration the further detail they provided and upon additional consideration of their answers, we made the decision to add 3 more nodes to the final list, bringing the final number up from 25 to 28 nodes.

As we stated in the initial selection post, we have not included nodes that we did not receive a response from in the final decision.

As always, we want to thank everyone who commented and helped us with this process! For those of you who did not make it, or for those who want to participate and join our BetaNet, we want to remind you that applications are still open!

Thank you,

xx network node team

3 Likes

Welcome new node operators!

General assistance or questions about running a node is available via email.
If you need help setting up and configuring the node it is more efficient to ask for help on the xx.network Discord channel.

And of course, you’re always welcome to DM me, my Discord ID is Keith aka LordVetinari#9085

Thanks for running a node!
Keith

3 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi! congratulations to those who have become new node operators!
Please tell me, if I filled out and sent the questionnaire today, does it mean that I did not have time to get into OrangeV?

Hi @lenox11. That is correct, your application would be posted in January in the Orange VI group.

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response!

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: