Orange III Node Application 11977245805, submitted on 09-10-2020

Respondent ID 11977245805
Application Date 09/10/2020 4:29:32 PM
Applicant City Surgut
Applicant State/Province Hmao
Applicant Country Russia
What is your occupation? IT
How many years experience in your field? 1-3
What is the highest degree or level of school you have completed? Master’s degree (for example: MA, MS, MEng, MEd, MSW, MBA)
Did you purchase xx coins in the xx coin sale? No
Are you an individual or a group? Individual
Node City Surgut
Node Province
Node Country Russia
For which networks Have you ever operated a node? Bitcoin (BTC, BCH, etc), It's too difficult to compete with China
What kind of improvements would you like to see in xx network nodes vs. previous nodes you have supported? I'm not ready to give an assessment now, I need to understand it better
What are potential setbacks preventing you from operating an xx network node? I am fully ready to immerse myself in the work and become a full-fledged member of the team
What is a reasonable uptime estimate you can provide for your BetaNet node? 90
Please estimate the cost of electricity in the geographic area where your BetaNet node will be running. we have a very low price for light. $ 0.005 kW
On a monthly basis, how much time can you publicly commit to dedicating toward governance if you were selected as a BetaNet node operator?` 92
In what type of environment would this server be located? Personal Home
Do you have past experience deploying hardware servers in a datacenter? No
Do you already own sufficient hardware to meet the published xx network BetaNet Node specifications (found here)? Yes (Please list specs)
Specs Видеокарта PCI-E 8Gb MSI RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO (GeForce RTX2080 Supper) GDDR6 256bit HDMI DP [RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING X TRIO, 750W Zalman ZM750-GVII (120mm, 24+8pin, 4*8pin, 5*Sata, 3*IDE, 80 PLUS . Процессор Socket-AM4 AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (3.6/32Mb/65W , Socket AM4 ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING (B450) 4*DDR4 3*PCI-Ex1 3*PCI-Ex16 6*SATA 2*M.2 DP HDMI ATX ,1024 ГБ SSD M.2 накопитель Samsung 970 PRO
Do you have hardware you would like to use but does not meet the stated BetaNet node specs? If so, please provide specs on that hardware below: no
Why do you want to be a node? I want to contribute to a great cause, because we are at the beginning of a new direction in the future of the confrontation of centralized systems
How did you originally hear about the xx network? Telegram
Which current xx network communities are you a member of? Telegram
What specifically, interests you about the xx network platform? Participate in the project from the very beginning and contribute to a great cause
Outside of xx network communities, are you an active participant in other node or developer community groups? If so, which ones? no
Have you ever attended a blockchain conference? If so, which one(s)? I wanted to go to Moscow but it didn't work out
Do you have past experience managing communities or creating content to be distributed across social media? Please enter details for all with which you are comfortable or have experience: Group messaging curation: Yes
As part of growing the xx network community, are you willing to create content as part of operating an xx network BetaNet node? Examples would be node setup & on-boarding review vlog post, bi-weekly twitter update, medium review of on-going node operational process, etc. If necessary, Yes I can participate and help the community move forward
Why do you want to run a node in the xx network? To protect the privacy of political speech, To protect private personal communication around health and lifestyle issues from mass surveillance and abuse by centralized organizations, To promote quantum secure distributed systems, To earn xx coins, To help build David Chaum's vision of a decentralized world, To contribute to a promising project, To undo the centralization of the internet by big tech companies, To help build true digital cash to fuel a decentralized economy, for children
What is the difference between decentralized networks and distributed networks, and where on the decentralization spectrum do you sit? A distribution network is a network with multiple components that is served by one object or several connected objects. Decentralization means a network that is open to all participants and no one controls it in one hand
As best as you can given currently available information, please describe the value proposition of the xx network platform and how it differs from other current blockchain solutions. This is new, quantum security, privacy, messaging and money, open source, fast speed, scalability ...
Privacy by Default is a goal of the xx network Platform. In your opinion, why is Privacy by Default critical for the future of the internet? Society will not develop normally if there is no confessionality, we will all be enslaved by the rich and powerful and under the hood, and this should not be in the world
In your opinion, what threat, if any, do quantum computers pose toward decentralized systems? What about centralized systems? Soon corporations will finish quantum computers and we will all be slaves and centralized systems are wrong for future generations, because we are now building the future, not slavery
2 Likes

you have my vote… lets see how it goes…

1 Like

I am ready to support the candidate.

I support this applicant and also like that they will run from home.