Orange II Node Application 11911342172, submitted on 08-18-2020

Respondent ID 11911342172
Application Date 08/18/2020 3:08:43 AM
Application Language русский
Applicant City Surgut
Applicant State/Province ХМАО
Applicant Country Russia
What languages do you speak? Russian
How many years experience in your field?
What is the highest degree or level of school you have completed? None (Self-Taught)
Did you purchase xx coins in the xx coin sale? No
Are you an individual or a group? Individual
Node City Surgut
Node Province ХМАО
Node Country Россия
For which networks Have you ever operated a node? не знаю
What kind of improvements would you like to see in xx network nodes vs. previous nodes you have supported? не знаю
What are potential setbacks preventing you from operating an xx network node? только пытаюсь разобраться
What is a reasonable uptime estimate you can provide for your BetaNet node? 1
Please estimate the cost of electricity in the geographic area where your BetaNet node will be running. низкое
On a monthly basis, how much time can you publicly commit to dedicating toward governance if you were selected as a BetaNet node operator?`
What is the maximum upload bandwidth in megabits per second your node can provide? не знаю
What is the maximum download bandwidth in megabits per second your node can provide? не знаю
In what type of environment would this server be located? Personal Home
Do you have past experience deploying hardware servers in a datacenter? No
Do you already own sufficient hardware to meet the published xx network BetaNet Node specifications (found here)? No
Specs
Why do you want to be a node? интересно попробовать
How did you originally hear about the xx network? xx collective
Which current xx network communities are you a member of? Twitter, Telegram
Are you an active member of those communities? No
What specifically, interests you about the xx network platform? не знаю, интересная идея считаю инновационной которая изменит будущее
Outside of xx network communities, are you an active participant in other node or developer community groups? If so, which ones? нет
Have you ever attended a blockchain conference? If so, which one(s)? нет
Do you have past experience managing communities or creating content to be distributed across social media? Please enter details for all with which you are comfortable or have experience: Community Management Other: нет
As part of growing the xx network community, are you willing to create content as part of operating an xx network BetaNet node? Examples would be node setup & on-boarding review vlog post, bi-weekly twitter update, medium review of on-going node operational process, etc. No
Would you be interested in helping to lead the development of the next xx network community? Yes
Why do you want to run a node in the xx network? To promote quantum secure distributed systems
What is the difference between decentralized networks and distributed networks, and where on the decentralization spectrum do you sit? хз
As best as you can given currently available information, please describe the value proposition of the xx network platform and how it differs from other current blockchain solutions. нет
Privacy by Default is a goal of the xx network Platform. In your opinion, why is Privacy by Default critical for the future of the internet? это самое главное
In your opinion, what threat, if any, do quantum computers pose toward decentralized systems? What about centralized systems? Квантовые компьютеры изменят привычный мир
5 Likes

Добрый день с чего начать ?

Can the applicant provide ping, upload and download results from somewhere like speedtest.net?

1 Like

Good afternoon Kit . Yes, of course. the provider gives a good speed of up to 1000 m/s . I’m not in the right place right now where the node will be.

I have plans to put two or three nodes, without fanaticism of course , but I think our project is very important for society and the modern world in the future, so I want to make the maximum contribution to the project.

Great, thanks!

During BetaNet, operators will only be able to run one node. However, if you mean after MainNet, that’s fantastic! Spread them out over different geographic locations though if you can.

1 Like

In the future, I plan to invite my friends who will like this brilliant idea of decentralization and countering quantum computing. I have many friends all over the world.

2 Likes

voted yes.

1 Like

My characteristics:
Видеокарта PCI-E 8Gb MSI RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X (GeForce RTX2070 Super) GDDR6 256bit HDMI DP [RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X]
Блок питания 750W Zalman ZM750-GVII (120mm, 24+8pin, 48pin, 5Sata, 3IDE, 80 PLUS Bronze) [ZM750-GVII]
DNS Оперативная память Kingston HyperX FURY RGB [HX436C17FB3AK2/32] 32 ГБ
Процессор Socket-AM4 AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (3.6/32Mb/65W) OEM [100-000000071;]
Материнская плата Socket AM4 ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (X570) 4
DDR4 3PCI-Ex1 2PCI-Ex16 8SATA HDMI DP ATX [TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Жесткий диск SATA . 1Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 64Mb SATA-3 [ST1000DM010]
В DNS 1024 ГБ SSD M.2 накопитель Samsung 970 PRO [MZ-V7P1T0BW]
Корпус Zalman Z3 PLUS (Miditower, 200x470x450mm 3
USB, без БП, ATX) Black
DNS be quiet! DARK ROCK PRO 4

2 Likes

Good application, has my vote.

1 Like

I will try very hard to justify the trust and contribute to the common cause and promotion of the project.

good candidate!

1 Like

УРААА заработала! )))

Это прекрасно!

1 Like