Network Dashboard is on Error

When looking at the Dashboard of my node it gives an ERROR instead of ONLINE

In the log it can not reach the permissioning server INFO 2020/11/04 09:47:54 Connecting to permissioning.prod.cmix.rip:11420. Attempt number 270 of 4294967295

Restarted node and gateway (on separate machines) but error remains

the same

exactly the same here

any solution guys?

There is nothing you need to do. The issue is on our side with the permissioning server.

Once it has been resolved, your node will connect.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

thx for good news! :wink:

now we losing uptime…

You lose nothing still 100% uptime and no timeout error

No one is losing uptime.

i think so… idk

it’s “offline” now in dashboard idk why not “error”

Your node is online. I’ve looked at your logs and the node is participating in rounds.

and yoohoo… BUT after PC RESTART… back again =) please delete/adjust our downtime in dashboard ^^

yes, after reboot

Happening the same here What do I have to do? Dashboard is completely wrong Do not want to lose any uptime or offline Looks like

The issue is on our side with the permissioning server. Once it has been resolved, your node will connect.

is not true So am I punished now for a remote mistake? Would be nice to have 0% downtime instead of 55.72% Timeout was about 1% instead of 14%

What is your node ID?

vj+z74EX070KbLWlozZ6zZgjKGcZXiaRCruUMJkp8oEC

Please be sure you are looking at the correct time period. Your uptime is 84% for the month of November. And the current average of just a 4-5 days will average out over the next 25 days.

I apologize the node didn’t recover from the error with permissioning and you had to reboot your computer.

I am sorry, can not go along with just your remark about the errors and apologies. The consequences are for me. You have to adjust my figures Why? Because you posted this message:

There is nothing you need to do. The issue is on our side with the permissioning server.

Once it has been resolved, your node will connect.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Before the offline permissioning server my offline time was 0% and your message comforted me, I am the one who brought the error up first and now you punish me by this? Not acceptable

If at the end of November, your node does not meet the Uptime requirements, please contact me and I will ensure you are not punished for the downtime you accrued due to my mistake.