Initial Selection for Orange V!

The initial selection for Orange Group V BetaNet node operators can be found here.

As in the other selections, we prioritized accepting complete applications that indicated they could meet the minimum hardware and bandwidth requirements. We also took into consideration all the responses and comments that each application received in the BetaNet forum.

In this initial selection, we have rejected nodes that have not provided their specs or that have not indicated they can fulfill the previously announced minimum requirements.

We have reached out to a number of nodes to ask for further clarification and are offering them the opportunity to answer the questions the community has posed. As always, if no response is received, these nodes will not be accepted.

If you were not selected, please keep in mind that this is an initial selection and is subject to change. We strongly encourage participation in the forum and welcome your responses so please let us know if and why we should reconsider your application.

We also invite the community to review the selection and continue to give us their feedback!

Thank you,
xx network node team

8 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
I can’t wait when I can run

4 Likes

and I :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all selected node candidates, and I wish success :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just received the message that i have been selected. I am so excited to help the new network and make it beter and professional with my contribution.

Run xx network…run!

2 Likes

Thanx Hilmi

3 Likes

Thank you for choosing me. I am very happy to make it better with my knowledge and contributions. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Waiting for running a node!

2 Likes

Ben de ben de :grinning:

1 Like

Hello, children of the free, beautiful world.
how are you
The NODE ID I am waiting excitedly for has not come to me yet :frowning:
Who came to?

1 Like

Hello @Hilmi, we have published the final decision and have sent an email notifying the selected nodes. You will receive another email when registration is open. We will then begin sending registration codes at the beginning of January :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you.
good luck with your work.
me and the hardware is ready.
I was hoping to get the registration codes today :frowning:

1 Like

I think this is the right approach

2 Likes

I am outfitted and I don’t like to waste another 10 days. :wink: my excitement makes me impatient. :slight_smile:

1 Like