Final Orange Group III Selection is Live!

The final selection of the Orange Group III BetaNet node operators can be found here.

You can read details about how the initial decision was made here, which carries over to the final decision.

We are also happy to announce that the final Orange Group III selection consists of 96 nodes in 32 countries around the world, distributed in 8 geographic bins: Americas, Western Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East, Africa, and Asia.

As in our previous selections, applications remained open for a second period of public comment. This allowed us to ask for clarification on incomplete applications we found had potential, but were not included in the initial list. We reached out to the applicants and sent them specific questions that both the team and the community liked answered. Taking into consideration the further detail they provided and upon additional consideration of their answers, we made the decision to add 15 more nodes to the final list.

As we stated in the initial selection post, we have not included the nodes that we did not receive a response from.

As always, we want to thank everyone who commented and helped us with this process! For those of you who did not make it, or for those who want to participate and join our BetaNet, we want to remind you that applications are still open!

Thank you,
xx network node team.

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the orange group! I am very happy to be included in the list! Waiting for the access code, the rest is ready!

2 Likes

I’m so happy to have been selected :rocket: Thanks to everyone who have supported my application!

During the week I have built the node and successfully completed some stress tests. While I’m waiting for the access code, I’m donating the compute power to folding@home to contribute finding a cure for COVID-19.

2 Likes

Thanks for selecting me! Can’t wait to set up my node. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news in the morning! This is a good sign!
Congratulations to everyone who is lucky to be on the list of lucky ones!

1 Like

Great news to wake up to this morning, thanks everyone. I will continue setting up the hardware and hopefully be a running node soon.

1 Like

Wow that’s great! Thanks to everyone who supported me! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m very happy!Thank you for choosing me)

1 Like

hello, where are the new node applications, is it Thursday today?

@cosmos The new applications will be posted today :slight_smile:

Yes, thanks, so I waited, refreshed the page every hour.)

2 Likes

Good.