Discord: "Invite Invalid"

Clicking on the Discord link from the Contact page says “Invite Invalid”.

Is there a working link?

First, is this in some way related to the xx messenger app?

I am not able to reproduce the “invalid invite” from multiple browsers on my Desktop and mobile phone.
The link to our Discord channel is https://discord.gg/Y8pCkbK

This may indicate a username or IP is not allowed on the server.

Yes, that’s the same link I provided above…

Here’s what I see when I click it:

The link directs me here which suggests:

WHAT TO CHECK

Expiration: Your invite link may have expired. In this case, please contact the server owner and ask them for a new invite.

Invalid Code: You may not have a legitimate invite code. Please check your code and try again. Remember that invite codes -are- case sensitive!

Ban: You may have been banned from joining this server. Bans are based on IP address, so you would need to contact the server admins and ask them to revoke all bans in their Server Settings. Just because they remove your name, does not mean the invite will work.

100 Server Limit: A user cannot be a member of more than 100 servers. If you are in too many servers, you’ll need to leave one before you can join.

Note: Server limits are raised from 100 to 200 if you have Discord Nitro!

Have we hit any of these limits? Is the invite link confirmed to be current?

This section is for bug reports related to xx messenger so I’m going to close on this…

The link has not expired.
The code is not invalid.
I am going to assume you have not been banned.
The server limit is a limit that set on YOU. Are YOU a member of more then 100 servers? If so, YOU need to raise YOUR server limit by getting Discord Nitro.