Bounty Program Master Post

We’ve already gotten a lot of valuable feedback from the community, but to incentivize and reward testers for this stage, we’ve created a bounty program. We will post requests with compensation info here in the master post, and disable when they are no longer active. We’ll aim to give a reasonable amount of notice before closing any request. To participate, you must already hold xx coins (from running a node or participating in a previous sale).

Requests:

Test Version 1.2: Dropped Contact Request - 53 xx coins per person (sender + receiver)
Bug behavior: User A has sent a successful request to User B (no red failure icon in the contacts screen). User B does not receive.
Log Request: Logs from both sender and receiver. +/- 5 minutes from bug (dropped request).
Limit: Accepting 5 Logs

Test Version 1.2: Duplicated Messages- 53 xx coins per person (sender + receiver)
Bug Behavior: User A sends a message to User B. User B receives more than one copy of the message.
Log Request: Logs from both sender and receiver. +/- 5 minutes from bug (send/receive duplicated msg). Screenshots also required (sender + receiver).

Test Version 1.2: Dropped Messages- 53 xx coins per person (sender + receiver)
Bug Behavior: User A sends a message to User B. User B never receives.
Log Request: Logs from both sender and receiver. +/- 5 minutes from bug (send/receive duplicated msg).

Test Version 1.2: Connectivity Issues - 53 xx coins per person
Bug behavior: The app has issues connecting over a period of time, including repeated failed messages or contact requests.
Log Request: Logs spanning 5 minutes when the issue occurs.

Test Version 1.2: Crashes- 31 xx coins
Bug Behavior: Any crash or unexpected closure of the app.
Log Request: +/- 5 minutes from crash. If you cannot reproduce a crash you had, please submit a report with steps on what occurred before and after the crash.
Limit: Accepting 5 crash reports per user

Test Version 1.2: Any Notifications Bug- 5 xx coins
Bug Behavior: Any bug related to notifications, including drops, delays, or duplicates.
Log Request: +/- 5 minutes from the bug.
Limit: Accepting 15 crash reports per user

How to submit:
Submit your logs to [email protected]. Please use the following format. You will receive a response from the team within two business days.

Format:

Subject: Bounty - [Version and Bounty Name]
Body:
Eth Address(s):

Description and other relevant information:

Locations of user(s):

[attach logs and screenshots where applicable]

Example:

Subject: Bounty - Test Version 1.1: Duplicated Messages

Body:

Eth Address(s):

• 0x1234
  • 0x4567

I was messaging my brother (his logs are attached) and sent a single message containing the word “test”. He received with no delay, and it immediately showed 3 duplicated messages for him. It only shows once for me. You can see this in the attached screenshots. I have sent him about 100 other messages, and this is the first time this has happened. We’ve been messaging for about 24 hrs.

Locations
Sender (me): Barcelona, Spain
Receiver (my brother): Boston, Massachusetts

[Logs labeled Sender and Receiver attached as well as screenshots labelled Sender and Receiver]

3 Likes